Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is a table-based assisted stretching system focusing on the fascia and joint capsule as the key elements in achieving optimal mobility, strength, performance and pain-relief.
What makes Fascial Stretch Therapy different than traditional stretching and bodywork? FST:
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia
- Is pain-free
- Increases and restores normal joint space (did you know that 47% of your flexibility is locked up in your joints?)
- Improves flexibility on the first session which becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation
- Is based on scientific research
- Improves breathing patterns
- Improves posture
- Re-aligns the entire body back to symmetry
- Feels great :)
Beyond the physical benefits, our clients often report to us that FST significantly decreases their stress and allows them to fall into a deeper sleep to feel more refreshed the next day.